Let's Make PizzaClick to listen highlighted text! Lets Make Pizza
- 2 Cups plain flour
- 8g dry yeast
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 lukewarm water
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl abd add oil and water
- Mix to a soft dough
- Knead on a floured surface until soft and pliable
- Return to the mixing bowl and cover with cling wrap and leave in a warm spot for 30 minutes. The dough should double in size
- Once it has risen, 'punch' the dough once to remove any air bubbles.
- Remove from the bowl and knead gently for 1 minute.
- Roll the dough out to desired size and add favourite toppings.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until dough has cooked through.
Serve & enjoy!
Our cooks Mitchell and Leith just love getting in the kitchen and whipping up delicious meals. Let's not forget the girls! Mandy loves to get creative in her kitchen too!